Here is a place to get some info on our new church expression in the greater Long Beach area. We are excited that the Lord has called the Jentes family to spearhead this effort. You can contact them at [email protected] or at seven14 -330 -632O.
This Sunday March 24 the weather is going to nice! So we will meet at Heartwell Park (across the Street from 5600 Parkcrest St. LB, CA 90808 (between Bellflower and Woodruff)
Bring your lawn chair, a dish to share for a picnic and your Bible! We are looking forward to what the Lord has been doing in us together!
After our time sharing with one another, we will also share a potluck lunch together. Bring a dish to share, we will provide paper products and some drinks. Feel free to head on to your day as you need, but make some time to enjoy one another as well!G
- We value an authentic and loving relationship with God.
- We believe that people are the priority, because they are unique and special to God.
- We believe the Bible, God’s love letter, is the actual Word of God to the human race.
- We value an expanding network of authentic and loving relationships with people, so we can care for one another well.
- We believe in life transformation–a super-natural moving from where you are to being all God wants you to be.
- We value GlobaLocal mission— that is, local and global sending— to reach pockets of people in SoCal and all over the global village.
- We believe in the multiplication of disciples, leaders, churches, and communities.
Grow During the Week!
We are about following Jesus and doing it together. What’s your plan to grow closer to God during the week?
We encourage tools like Life Transformation Groups, 33 Things that Happen at the Moment of Salvation, Bible Reading Plans and other Bible Studies. We have the above tools and even a Bible for you if you don’t have one! Let us know how we can help you- email
Support This Work:
If you would like to donate to support this new work, you may do so by Text: send a text with “$amount plant” to (562) 200-0946
(example: “$50 plant” would be a $50 donation, you can pick your own amount).
If you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to send/drop off a check to:
“Los Altos Grace Church”
6565 E. Stearns Street
Long Beach, CA 90815
Please designate “Church Plant” on the Memo Line.
Commissioned from Los Altos Grace
Our Church Planting effort is a part of the outreach of the Los Altos Grace Church family. Listen to Mike Jentes’ announcement “We are Pregnant: Los Altos Grace starting a new spiritual family.”
Below is part of the commissioning service for the Jentes family on January 27, 2019: