Los Altos Grace Church
Los Altos Grace began as a church and school planted by the then Grace Brethren Church of Long Beach in 1953.
We are a spiritual family of brothers and sisters in Christ who seek to understand the Scriptures and live them out together.
You are more than welcome to check things out and connect with us. We gather every Sunday at 10am for coffee and 10:30am for worship and teaching.
Our God is a Missionary God- Sending the Son & the Holy Spirit. Jesus prayed this to the Father, “As you sent me into the world, I have sent them [His disciples] into the world.” John 17:18
We as a church are are a sent people and we also send others. This page outlines some who we’ve sent or partner with!
- Local Church Plant www.LosAltosGrace.org/plant
- Pat & Vi Griffith – GOR Fellowship email // donate
Long Beach, CA
- Long Beach Rescue Mission www.lbrm.org
- New Life Beginnings newlb.org
- Precious Lamb Preschool PreciousLamb.org
Our Supported Missionaries around the globe:
- Matt Higby email Pray for Japan website Osaka, Japan
- Mike Jentes email Coordinator of Mobilization Initiatives
- Julio & Joanne Marín email J4Japan website Japan & Long Beach, CA
- Patty Morris email France
- Cecil O’Dell email – website Japan & Long Beach, CA
- Junko Saito email Long Beach Japanese Gospel Choir Japan & Long Beach, CA
- Neil & Dana Cole email Long Beach, CA
- Greg & Denyse Grip3ntr0g email Indonesia
- Char Hauser email Kailua, Hawaii
- Jim Hocking email Central African Republic
- Don & Danka Zellmer email U.S. Air Force Academy, CO